Apr 8, 2009

Small World...

Yesterday, while looking for some material related to my high school, Mont Pleasant H.S., in Schenectady, New York, I found this picture on the Internet. The young lady in the picture, Gwen Pugh, was in my class. I sent it to my friend Roland Racko, another member of the class of '58. He was even more amazed. It turns out that Roland took the picture! He had established a small business taking prom and wedding pictures. The young man in the picture is Jim Staley, who was a member of the class ahead of ours. Jim had posted this picture in one of his Picasa.com albums.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun! I happened on this the same way you did, while looking for MPHS-related stuff. I've enjoyed dropping in on your Facebook site occasionally and getting a peek at your life. Warmest good wishes, Bob! Jim Staley